Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birth Photos

These are just some of the photos that our birth photographer took. She was so amazing and I am so thankful that she did this for us. She also made a video which is stunning but I'm not able to share it on here. I highly recommend getting a birth photographer and if you are in the Huntsville area check out Lagniappe Newborn Portraits.
Hanging out on the birthing ball during contractions.
 
Still hanging out on the birthing ball.
 
I have no idea how I managed to smile for this picture, I was so nervous!
 
Look at those long fingers.
 
Love at first sight.
 
Finally able to hold my sweet girl! Super chapped lips.
 





She was ready to eat.

 

Having some chest to chest time with dad while I was still in surgery.

Proud Nonna and Papa.

 

Sweet tears.
 

Together as a very happy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment